On March 9, 2012, Edna Hospital celebrated the 10th Anniversary of its opening! In these ten years, more than 10,000 healthy babies have been born here, in a region with the worst rate of maternal and infant mortality in the world.
2012 – Ten Year Anniversary
We at Edna Hospital hope that you will "Like" the hospital on Facebook and follow Edna on Twitter. Thank you for your support!
Edna Adan on Twitter
Recent Blog Entries
- Entrance Examination for New Class of Community Midwife Students
- Lecturer Jobs Available at Edna Hospital
- Edna Oversees Improvements to Balligubadle Health Care
- Hayad gets Heart Surgery
- Edna Adan at first Girl Summit in London
- Edna Hospital Busy at Ramadan
- Mothers Day 2014
- Congratulations to Rahma
- Community Midwife Training Program Expands
- Amin, age 6, Recovers from Devastating Accident
- Vacancy Announcements
- Facial Reconstruction Surgery for Ayaan
- Australia Approves Ayaan’s Visa!
- Report from Volunteer at Edna Hospital
- 2013 Year-End Newsletter