On March 9, 2012, Edna Hospital celebrated the 10th Anniversary of its opening! In these ten years, more than 10,000 healthy babies have been born here, in a region with the worst rate of maternal and infant mortality in the world.
2012 – Ten Year Anniversary
We at Edna Hospital hope that you will "Like" the hospital on Facebook and follow Edna on Twitter. Thank you for your support!
Edna Adan on Twitter
Recent Blog Entries
- Mothers Day 2014
- Congratulations to Rahma
- Community Midwife Training Program Expands
- Amin, age 6, Recovers from Devastating Accident
- Vacancy Announcements
- Facial Reconstruction Surgery for Ayaan
- Australia Approves Ayaan’s Visa!
- Report from Volunteer at Edna Hospital
- 2013 Year-End Newsletter
- Edna Adan Hospital Foundation Launch Event
- A Study of Female Genital Mutilation
- Edna Adan & Diane Lane Together Again
- British Aid Money Goes a Long Way
- Visit to Balligubadle Hospital
- Eid Mubarak!