On March 9, 2012, Edna Hospital celebrated the 10th Anniversary of its opening! In these ten years, more than 10,000 healthy babies have been born here, in a region with the worst rate of maternal and infant mortality in the world.
2012 – Ten Year Anniversary
We at Edna Hospital hope that you will "Like" the hospital on Facebook and follow Edna on Twitter. Thank you for your support!
Edna Adan on Twitter
Recent Blog Entries
- Edna Adan University Hospital Celebrates 14 Years Today!
- ‘Bursting with pride’: the Class of 2015
- Amazing Progress: testimony of a volunteer Nurse Midwife
- A Landmark Conference
- Community Midwives Take the Stage
- Slowly and steadily, Somaliland builds its health system
- New Dawn
- Suhayb’s Smile
- Surgery Camp Winds Down
- Contribute to Maternal and Child Health in Somaliland
- Surgery Camp Reaches Halfway Point
- Surgery Camp Rolls Along
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Patients Arriving for Surgery Camp
- Surgery Camp Set to Begin Today!